Here is a gallery of electrolysis before and after photos for you to see the incredible results our clients achieve with our 100% permanent hair removal electrolysis treatments. Before and after photos are some of the most powerful testimonials to the impact of electrolysis. Scroll through our gallery and discover the incredible benefits of our hair removal treatments.
Our commitment to providing professional electrolysis services has led us to become one of the few clinics in the US offering various Electrolysis Pain Management Options for Large Volume Electrolysis Treatments including:
- Topical Lidocaine
- Lidocaine Injections
- Oral Sedation, IV Hydration
- Intravenous IV Deep Sedation
These pain management options allow us to perform long electrolysis sessions lasting 4 hours or longer. This is particularly convenient for transgender people or individuals who require large volume electrolysis treatments.
Electrolysis Before and After
Ready for Electrolysis?
Learn More About Electrolysis
What is normal after a good treatment?
- Redness on the treated area
- Light swelling of treated tissue.
- Treatment can occasionally activate Herpes (cold sores)
- Isolated follicle secretion may occur after the treatment.
- Warm sensation and or prickly feeling depending on the treated area.
- Reactions such as redness, swelling, or tiny scab formation should be viewed as the actions of healthy skin repairing itself as fast as possible. The degree to which these reactions occur differs greatly between individual clients.All people are different in the way they heal.Following post-care instructions will help to minimize these after effects.The eyebrow area can be prone to bruising due to the presence of tiny blood vessels close to the surface of the skin.Although the treated area will likely appear to return to normal within a short period of time, full healing of the skin can take 18+ months.
Can women begin or have electrolysis treatments during pregnancy?
Unwanted hair can be caused by hormonal changes brought on by pregnancy. Electrolysis can be performed on any normal skin. This includes pregnant women. We suggest that you seek the advice of your physician before beginning treatment.
Can hairs be removed from moles?
Electrolysis can be performed on most moles where licensing regulations allow it. Your electrologist may require written approval from your physician.
Does shaving make more hair grow?
No, it does not – it is a myth that has been around for a very long time. Your hair cycles stay the same and actually, when we begin electrolysis with a shaved area, your hairs die faster than if you had previously done anything else such as waxing, threading, laser, or tweezing.
Areas of your face and body that have been shaved results in less time required for the electrolysis treatment. If you shave before and during the electrolysis process, the hairs will die faster.
If you have certain hair types on your face such as vellus, light or dark coarse hairs, we recommended that.